Why shouldn’t you write
with a broken pencil? – Because it’s pointless.
– Mm-mm, mm-mm. Come on, bro.
I was just Jo-Jo-king. [laughing] Did you Siwa I did there? [spitting] – Hey guys, it’s Daniella.
– And I’m Amarr. – Hey everyone, it’s JoJo.
– And I’m Owen. And this is the Spit it Out Challenge 2.0. You’re gonna see us go head to head
in a good old-fashioned joke-off. You spew you lose! Why did the cell phone need glasses? It lost all its contacts. [crickets chirping] Why did the stadium
get hot after the game? ‘Cause all the fans left. Ha. OK… Alright, wanna hear a joke
about a piece of paper? Never mind, it’s tear-able! [laughing] [gargling] Hey, are you swishing it around
in your mouth? It’s not mouth wash. Why can’t your nose be 12 inches long? Because then it’d be a foot. Hmm? Your foot. Your nose. Your foot– if that was
a foot long, then it’d be a foot. OK, OK. [laughing] Wait, I’m not talking yet. [laughing] How do you fix
a broken jack-o’-lantern? With a pumpkin patch. What did the scientist take
for his bad breath? [spitting] I didn’t realize you were gonna– You went zero to a hundred so fast
with the jokes. Oh, I get it, OK. [laughing] Mm-mm. Wait, now I’m laughing. What do you call a can opener
that doesn’t work? A can’t opener. [spitting] Why did the stadium
get hot after the game? All the fans left. [spitting] Is that one? Is that a point? – That’s a point.
– That’s a point. Got enough water? [laughing] What do you call someone
who plays tricks on Halloween? Prank-enstein! [laughing] Go ahead, spit, spit. Yeah. Oh! OK. What do you call a bear with no–
What is– oh. What’s a– Oh, oh good stuff. What’s a bear with no teeth called? A gummy bear. Why couldn’t the bicycle stand by itself? Mmm. It was too tired. [laughing] [laughing] [laughing] – No, I got more.
– I don’t know why I laughed. I’m so ashamed, OK. How do you put a baby alien to sleep? You rocket. – Mm.
– Oh, do you get it? It’s a tricky one. Why do fish live in salt water? Because pepper makes them sneeze, achoo! [laughing] OK, let’s do a bucket check.
Let’s see who won. All of Owen’s is on the floor. I couldn’t help. You missed the bucket though
most of the times. Honestly, it’s pretty close. It is. – Well…
– Yeah, I don’t know. – You know what it’s kind of hard to tell.
– Kind of hard, kind of hard. So let us know in the comments
who you think won. – It’s me.