(upbeat music) – [Presenter] Tonight
escape the cold weather and head to the shore. Jersey Shore that is. It’s all new, tonight. (pouring water) – Oh my God. – We are very polish today, I must say. Like a polishteur. – Perfect. – Perfect. – That was such mom. (laughing) – Mom juice. – Mommy juice. I mean I already paid for
it, it’s like alcohol abuse. And I mean, who doesn’t want wine? But it’s been such a nice girls night, it’s literally the best night ever. – I feel like my belly is even bigger now. – Oh God, I feel pregnant. – [Man] Every girl is fat. – [Girl] (gasps) Really? – Every girl’s fat? I’m pregnant. – Why would you call her fat? That’s so rude. – I’m walking out of the bar
and some guy calls me fat, and I’m pissed. – Come the f*** out, an a******. Do not call my friend fat
when she’s fricking pregnant. And even if she’s not
pregnant, she’s not fat. – Wait, who said that? – That guy. – Which one? Him? – He’s an as*****.
– The old man said that? – He said every girl’s fat. – Oh hell no. – Which he meant all of us. – Right there?
– Wait, he said all fat? – Yeah, I’m going to the bathroom. (suspense music) – You can come after me, you’ll die. The moment you talk about my friends, game over. I will annihilate you. Who’s your best friend? (people screaming) When I heard that, I see red. Wait, inside? – Yes. – Deena, you better hold my purse, cus I’m bout to make him
eat his words right now. – (gasps)
– Well, I’m staying here. – Jenni will actually kill you. So I don’t know what this guy’s thinking, but he’s gonna get his fu**ing ass beat. – Were you just making
fun of a pregnant girl? – I was
– Finding someone was fat? – I did.
– You’re a piece of sh**, you’re fu**ed. – After that, extend your stay and head to Floribama Shore. – Kirk, kirk, yoga pants gray. – Aight. – Nilsa completely blew
my chances with the girls early in the night. What’s up, girl, how you doin? – Good, how are you?
– Good? When I see this new girl
that walks in, you know she’s cute. What’s your name? – I’m Kendra. – Kendra? Gus. She’s got a really really nice
booty, so I’m all about it. Obviously, you saw me looking at you from across the pool table.
– I did. (upbeat music) – I have no idea, why
have we left Gus behind. Because I want Gus to snuggle with me. – I’d love for you to come back.
– Okay. – I’d love to talk to you more But that’s up to you, I don’t
– You want to come back? – Sure! – Come on. – That’s my man, Gus is my man. So, the hoes better back off. – Shake it girl, shake it girl. Is it Nilsa thought it was bad enough that he was talking with other chicks. Uh ho, hell no! This boy brings home Kendra. I mean, I see world war three
happening in a few hours. And that’s gonna be when Nilsa wakes up, and sees this chick in her house. (upbeat music) (playful music) Yeahh! – Aaggh! Gus brought a girl home, and like Nilsa’s been inside the house, she has no idea, none. (Nilsa’s snoring) Whatsup, bitches. (Codi screams) (laughter) – That scared the sh** out of me. – [Codi] Did I scary? – Hell yeah. – Did I scare (laughs) Excuse me, ma’am. Who are you? And who are you with? What’s your name? – I’m Kendra. – Oh Kendra, nice to meet you, I’m Codi. Wait a minute, wait a minute. That’s not Nilsa, Gus. (music) – What? – Nothing. – I know exactly what you thinking. So go ahead and say it. – What happened? What happened? – Hey, you wanna take a seat on the couch? – Actually, can I use the bathroom? – Yeah, of course. There’s one right here. Hang on one sec. – What? – Don’t miss a second, it all starts tonight
at 8/7 Central on MTV.