Hey, hey! This video is presented by… Scooby-Doo! – We are at Scooby-Doo’s house!
– Yes, we are. We received a letter from Scooby.
Should I read it? Yes! “Hello, The Swedish Family. Could you go to my house
and see if I forgot to lock the Scooby Cracker storage?” “I would be Scooby-dooby-duper grateful.” “I am away right now filming our new series
‘Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?'” “Don’t miss the premiere
October 1st at 4 PM on Boomerang.” “PS. My neighbor will give you
the keys when you arrive.” “PS. again, hope it won’t be too scary.” – Why could it be scary?
– Because there are ghosts. Yes. That’s the thing with Scooby-Doo –
it’s a cartoon dog who’s a ghost hunter. – No, he catches thieves who are dressed as ghosts.
– Yes, that’s how it is. There’s some mystery as well. – Sometimes they hide money in the movies.
– Yes, that’s right. – Should we see if we find the neighbor?
– Yes! Hey, hey! Here are the keys to the house.
Be extra careful, I have heard that it’s haunted. Thank you. If it gets too scary you have to carry me
so that I’m looking back. Yes, okay. I could carry you then. I don’t think you will need
mom’s and dad’s shades, we are entering a dark house. You go first, daddy. Oh, God. Help! Oh, I definitely wasn’t asleep! – Hello, welcome.
– Hello, thank you. I have been guarding this house for hundreds of years,
long before Scooby-Doo and his friends moved in here. I’m guarding this house against ghosts, spirits,
witches, mummies and enchanted farts. – Scary, right?
– Yes. You could help me look for this key.
Go outside and see if you find any clues. A bandage. Let’s follow it, I guess. One more thing! Before you leave,
take these flashlights so that you can see better. Harry has a very lively imagination. He is fully immersed in this, 100 percent. – You don’t have to be scared, Harry.
– I don’t want to look. – No, you can just hang there.
– I can hear but not look. Yes. I just don’t want my clothes
to come off from you hanging on me. – Alma, want to go first?
– No. – Dad will go first.
– Okay. Oh, ugh… Okay, that way. – Someone is snoring.
– Is someone snoring? Oh! Slime. Ew. – In here is where you should look.
– I don’t want to touch… – With our hands?
– Yep. – Mom, you go first.
– Should I go first? Good thing dad is filming because… – This is slime.
– Or snot. Mommy, I want to leave. Oh, sweetheart. – It’s sleeping.
– Okay, I can’t wake the mummy. Oh, I have something. – The keys!
– Good. Harry, do you want them?
I’ve got you. – Oh, ouch! Are you okay?
– I’m fine. Just go, I’m scared. Okay. – How is your head?
– Fine. – Are you sure?
– Yes. It is scary in there.
I understand that you got scared, Harry. – I was wondering what made the fart sound.
– It was the sleeping mummy who farted. – No, the slime.
– Oh right, when I touched the snot. Yes, that’s when it farted. – What if it was mummy snot.
– Yes. – Or mummy pee or something.
– Eww. Or mummy poop! – Should we go and give the keys to the knight?
– Yes. Oh, perfect!
Give me a knight high five. Nice! Scooby-Dooby-Doo! – What was that?
– That was just Scooby. Scooby-Dooby-Doo! Follow me and I will show you around.
Let’s see if the key fits. – Look!
– There are lots of exciting things here. Look for clues. I think there is something in here. – Look, I found one!
– You found them, perfect. – What is it?
– It’s a dog bone. It says “I light up rooms”. – Lamps.
– Look under the lamps. Smart. Nothing under this one. No, nothing there. – A key!
– Good job, Harry! You found it! Well done. – Maybe it goes to that one?
– Or maybe this one? – Yes, yes! I think you are right.
– Smart. – Oops.
– Try. – Another one!
– Another key! What’s that? Library… …card. Library card. “100 Recipes for Scooby Crackers”,
written by Scooby-Doo. You can find the book in the library.
The library… is on the other side. Why don’t you show us the way? Because I really have to go and pee.
I haven’t peed in 300 years. – Go and pee then.
– I will. Go and see if you can find
the Scooby-Doo book. – Is this the library?
– No, it’s on the other side. The other side… Oh, I see it. Scooby’s book… – There it is!
– There! “100 Recipes for Scooby Crackers”.
We have the book! We should go to the knight now, I think. Help! Darn tootin’ knight underpants! Help! Oh, darn tootin’ sweaty knight underpants! Oh, good. Please help me, I’m stuck. Thank you. – Were you scared? What caught you?
– A little. It was that awful ghost. – You found the book! Perfect.
– Yes. This will make Scooby-Doo so happy. What was that? It came from over there,
should we go and take a look? I think we should hide or something.
Mom, come on! – Do you want me to follow him?
– Yes! It sounded like it
came from the library. Look! – Check if your flashlights work.
– Here you go. – It went through the bookcase.
– Oh God. Open it! The bookcase opened up. – Oh, hi!
– Hey! What a party! – You know what?
– Where is Scooby-Doo? – Do you want to know a secret?
– Mm. Everything was just for fun.
It was us all along. What a festive ending
and what a tasty cake! Yes. And what an unusual thing,
more than anything we have ever done. We have never done anything like this
on our channel, and you were barely in frame. I was behind the camera fiddling with
the light settings and the angles. It was so fun! Harry… You were fully immersed
in what was going on. – You really were inside Scooby’s house.
– Yes, for real. – Where is Scooby’s car?
– It’s not here. – He left in his car to film the new series.
– We saw the first episode. What did you think of it? – It was great!
– Batman was in it. – Did you like it too, Harry?
– Yes. You can watch it October 1st
at 4 PM on Boomerang. Ew, I got a fly in my mouth. – We have a Question of the Day.
– Moa Lilja asks: “What are you afraid of?”. Ghosts. – Harry?
– Vinterskuggan. – Vinterskuggan?
– Mm. Oh, the sun came back
in full force. Here you go. I am, of course, afraid that something
will happen to one of you three. – Me too. That’s my biggest fear.
– Yes, as for all parents. Ghosts can be a little scary, but not at all as scary
as if something were to happen to one of you. I agree. Thank you for watching this video! Please leave a thumbs up, or down. Comment, recommend, subscribe
and take care until next time. Bye bye!