Today I feel like adrenaline! I feel like adrenaline [Jetskiing to a Spanish fort with Ahmed #Djerba #Tunisia #Adrenaline] Tunisia Mediterranean Sea
Djerba My saviour! Thank you.
It’s deeper than it looks. Yes. – Wow, it’s magnificent.
– Yes. The Spanish fort, right? Yes, it’s the Borj Kstil. – Borj Kstil?
– In Arabic. I don’t see any road. Is it accessible only by boat? Yes, only by boat. Sometimes you can do it
in a 4×4, but only for 1-2 months of the year. – Otherwise it’s underwater.
– I see. I think I’ll stay here for a bit. Make the most of it. Do you often organise picnics
on the beach? Yes. For tourists, or for your family? – For tourists, families…
– Everyone. – Everyone.
– Anyone who likes the good life. He knows I want to catch him!
Just kidding, crab! – Now that’s a melon!
– Yes, it is. Shakir, let’s kitesurf! We’ll try to take off. Let’s go. Pull on this. Watch the kite. [Introduction to kite-surf
with Moez, hair-raising!!!
#Djerba #Tunisia #adrenaline] Don’t pull too hard. Right. That’s it. Let go a bit. OK. That was good. Back, back, back! More, more, more! Pull. My finger! It’s a great feeling. – I can’t wait for tomorrow.
– With a bit more wind… I’ll take off! You’ll get a mouthful, but that’s part of learning.
– Yes. It was a good appetiser. All right, Lazar? Fine. [Tasting sea bream
grilled by Lazar with Hubert & Aline 🙂
#beach #yum #Djerba #Tunisia] – What are you cooking?
– Grilled fish. All the locals love it. – It’s a local dish?
– Yes. It’s good to eat. It’s very good. Yes, it is. What do you like? – The climate.
– The people. Less pressure than in France. It’s quieter here. As if life was easier. It is easier. I feel like Tunisia